The Latest Bodhi News
1 day | June 1, 2015
You feel it heating up Regina? That because the summer schedule is so hot.
This summer we are offering hot yoga 4 days a week, early morning classes, noon hour classes, beginners classes, energetic flow classes, meditation, restorative, and just about everything in between. No matter what your mood, you will find classes that uplift, inspire, and make you feel great.
We are also offering some registered classes, including our flagship Yoga for Backs program,Yoga Mamas, PreNatal, and a new class called Bodhi Nourish (for body, mind, and spirit in a safe, gentle class).
Some juicy highlights from the Summer schedule:
- Sarah is teaching a Bodhi One on Tuesday nights
- Early morning classes with Tina and Ali on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays
- Friday and Sunday night hot yoga Trifectas with three classes to choose from
- Breath and Meditation on Tuesday mornings with Colin
- Wednesday nights are HOT! Special hot classes added for summer.