Come well hydrated and eat lightly 2-3 hours prior to your practice.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to find parking, sign in and familiarize yourself with our facility. Classes begin promptly & are subject to room capacity.
Please remove your shoes in the designated area when you enter the facility and place them on the shoe racks provided. Classes are practiced barefoot and in lightweight clothing.
Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you are new, have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant. Please keep your voices low in the as classes may be in session.
Please leave valuables and personal belongings at home.
Ensure cell phones are turned off while in the studio.
Bodhi Tree Yoga is scent free. Please avoid wearing perfume or scents.
Please place your belongings in the spaces provided.
Please be mindful that others may be meditating in the studios prior to class enter quietly and refrain from talking.
Please do not come to class if you are sick, you can cancel your reservation online. (see cancellation policy below)
Please bring your own water bottle. There is filtered water available on site.
Please bring a towel and a water bottle to your hot yoga class.
Please bring your own yoga mat if you already own one. If not there are mats on site available for purchase or rental.
yoga is great for kids but not in the context of a flow or hot class
Hot yoga age minimum 15. 15-17 years of age with parent or guardian permission.
Flow- 12& 13 accompanied by parent or legal guardian. 14-17 with permission from parent or legal guardian.
All other classes- minimum age 12 & 13 accompanied by parent or legal guardian. 14- 17 with permission from legal guardian.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I wear?
Wear clothing that moves with your body and is not bulky. If you are attending the hot yoga classes wear very light weight clothing.
2. Should I bring a mat?
We recommend, for hygienic reasons, that you bring a mat to your class and a towel to hot classes with you, however we do provide all the props necessary for practice and we rent mats ($2) and towels ($1).
3. Which class is appropriate for me?
To find out which class is appropriate for you please check in our classes section.
4. I am not flexible will yoga be okay for me?
The Bodhi Tree provides classes for all stages of life and all fitness/flexibility levels.
5. When does my Bodhi Flex pass expire?
It does not expire.
6. Do you have special rates for students and seniors?
Yes we do! Please see our rates under the about section
7. Is one class a week enough?
If you are looking for an introduction to yoga then once a week is enough but if you are serious about building strength, flexibility, and truly integrating the practice of yoga into your life then we recommend practicing more than once a week.
The Fine Print
All prices are in Canadian dollars and include tax
All classes booked online will immediately deduct credits from your account. If you cannot attend the class make sure to cancel online at least 24 hours prior to the class.
Terms & Conditions
• Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Bodhi Tree Yoga may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Bodhi Tree Yoga shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Bodhi Tree Yoga does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Bodhi Tree Yoga exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Return / Refund Policy
Drop in Classes - Cancellations prior to 24 hours will have credits returned to the account. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded
Registered Classes - Enrollment in each session is for a certain number of weeks. There is no refund for missed classes during your session. Registered classes are non-refundable.
Workshops- If a registrant cancels a workshop with more than 7 days notice a refund will be issued minus a 10% admin fee. If a registrant cancels with less than 7 days notice or does not show up, no refund will be issued.
Teaching Training - 25 % non-refundable deposit until 2 weeks ahead of time, then 100 percent non-refundable.
All passes are non-refundable.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Bodhi Tree Yoga will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization