Often imitated, never duplicated. You just can't find a better teachers, better classes or a better way to kick off fall than with our Tapas schedule. Five dollar drop-ins mean you can sample different classes and find the perfect fit for you. Here are some highlights:
- Strong Bodhi with Nicky Thera! Nicky is a Kinesiologist, personal trainer, and certified yoga teacher. This class uses yoga to build your strength and make you fee like the powerful yogi you are.
- Gentle Bodhi with Karen Fahlman! If you want to learn yoga but are looking to dip your toes in the pool rather than diving in, this one is for you.
- Warm, Slow Bodhi Flow with Jason! Its not hot, but just warm enough to melt away some tension along with smooth, atmospheric music and Jason's exquisitely crafted flows.
- Hip Hop Hot Yoga with Vicky! Classic hip hop from the 90s along with new hits make a surprisingly awesome soundtrack for an energetic, uplifting, and hilarious class with one of the most beloved yoga teachers in Regina.
- Early morning Bodhi Flow with Sharma! Get week off to the right start with a smooth, graceful vinyasa flow. 645am-745am on Monday morning!